Thursday, April 22, 2021

Pandaemonium Playtest Release: Adventures in the Circles of Hell

 Stuff is hectic right now, isn't it? Pandemics really have made the world slightly boring. Well, worry not, for I am here to remind you that at least you don't live in Hell itself! Pandaemonium is an RPG set in the Infinite Rings of Hell, where all of your characters are horrible people and power is all that matters. I don't have the time right now to finish fleshing out the rules, but the system itself has been finished and playable for quite a while now, so I decided to release it so that people could feed my ego. 


CLICK HERE FOR THE PDF

Featuring:

  • In-depth Demon creation mechanics
  • Lots of d6s
  • Faction-based advancement
  • Betrayals and backstabbing
  • Easy to build backgrounds
Please, feel free to praise me! And also give criticism where necessary. While I may not be in a position to rewrite right now, it will certainly be taken into account when I get things up and running again. And please, roll up your Demonsona and tell about them. Well, that's me done for a bit! Steal liberally and unapologetically, my friends, and godspeed to you all!

2 comments:

  1. This is stupendous! There is so much STUFF! Expect me to be back at some point with more to say about it once I have finished reading the whole thing. I've already nicked a bunch of it to put into Finders Keepers, I can tell you that much though

    ReplyDelete
  2. The playtest for this was brilliant, thrilled to see it take flight on gnarled and leathery wings :D

    ReplyDelete